Polpitiya & Company are Solicitors specialising in Community Care, Housing Law, Immigration, Personal Injury Claims, Crime, Actions against the Police and Civil Litigation. We offer comprehensive, reliable and expert legal advice and representation, and provide a high quality service in a friendly and approachable manner. Our caseworkers work hard to achieve the very best outcome for our clients. We undertake Legal Aid and privately funded work. In Personal Injury claims we offer Conditional Fee Agreements (No-Win-No-Fee).
We offer legal advice and assistance, and representation in court in a range of legal areas.
- Crime (Police Station and Magistrates’/Crown Court)
- Community Care
- Housing Law & Social Welfare Law
- Actions against Police
- Personal Injury claims, under Conditional Fee (No-Win-No-Fee) agreements
- Civil and Commercial disputes
We provide comprehensive services in these areas of law, from early stages to conclusion. Our services include:
- Initial advice
- Drafting pleadings, applications and statements
- Complying with protocols, and Criminal and Civil Procedure Rules
- Corresponding and negotiating with opponent
- Representation in court
- Representation at Criminal and Civil trials
We cover both legal aid and private paying work. You may be entitled to legal aid depending on the type of case and your financial circumstances. Our solicitors will advise you of different ways of funding your case.